Sunday, November 16, 2008

shopping

I spent Friday and Saturday shopping in the big metropolis of Idaho Falls and I have learned something about myself. I am definitely under the influence of wanting what I see other people have. For example...anyone who knows me knows that I'm fond of leopard print anything. Furniture, purses, bed sheets...you name the leopard print item and I love it. So, the evil geniuses in marketing have now come out with giraffe print this and that...and I love it. I went to the Mini Bazaar on Saturday and saw the most beautiful giraffe print purse with red trim and I fell in love with it. Now my question to myself is do I really love the giraffe print purse because it is intrinsically beautiful or do I love it because I saw other women coveting it? Am I the only female shopper that has wondered about this?

3 comments:

Eric and Tracey said...

Come grab me next time. . . I actually like Giraffe stuff. Not neccessarily a purse but I like giraffe decor and Eric teases me always so I've never bought any. . . you're so fun.

Christine said...

I want to go, too. I've never been to Mini Bazaar but have heard it's wonderful. Call me and I'll go. I'm always up for a "road trip" to Idaho Falls with a friend!

Eric and Tracey said...

I need to hit Joann's sale this week too if anyone comes in this week to go there - come by and grab me. . .