Thursday, November 13, 2008

Scared of my camera

So, I keep thinking that I can't post anything until I get some pictures of Halloween and the quick trip to Denver on the computer...and then I realize that I can't quite remember how to do that tiny bit of technical wizadry with the new-to-me-camera I purchased from my brother. If I keep waiting, I'll never post again, and life would be that much duller (ha-ha) for the 2 or 3 people that read this.
I will report that Eli was the cutest penguin in history, that the Denver Zoo rocks and that my father actually bought me a nifty giraffe print bag ($16.99) at the hospital gift shop just because I opened my big mouth and said something like "I want THAT bag." Wow. And now, I must go because my computer really wants to shut down for some kind of updating thing. I will work on getting those pictures!

No comments: