Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I can do it!

Tonight I (hopefully) ordered an oil filter, air filter and special 36mm socket to do an oil change on my Mini Cooper S...don't worry, Rex will be changing the oil. It should be interesting when the stuff is delivered. Did I order the right stuff? I love my Mini, but it is a pain as far as getting parts and service. Plus, did you know that it costs us $900 to replace the tires? Ouch. I so want to keep this car and pass it on to Eli...since he gets his middle name from our little yellow car of fun. I wonder if he will think that his mother is a nut for naming him after a car? We considered naming him Max...after the cat. I think a boy would rather be named after a car, rather than a cat. I don't want Eli getting beat up on the school grounds because of me.

1 comment:

Eric and Tracey said...

Crazy. Crazy. SO. . how was Halloween for the byingtons? Any wild parties or excursions? Be safe driving that pass! I've seen pictures and it looks as if it's already produced so lousy road conditions! Be careful!!