Friday, October 17, 2008

My husband is how old?

This will prove how tired and sleep deprived I am right now...I couldn't correctly recall my husband's age. Duh! Of course, I tried to figure it how last night (this morning?) at 3...I couldn't quite get my head clear enough to realize that Rex is 42 and not 41. How embarrassing.
Other than that, I just haven't felt very "bloggy" at all. Maybe it is the weather, maybe the lack of sleep or maybe even the fact that stress doesn't make me feel much like anyone else would want to hear about my life. Speaking of stress...is there any way to negotiate the holidays without offending inlaws/outlaws and spouses? There has to be some way to enjoy the holidays.
Eli has his 9 month checkup next Wednesday...I'll have to lie about what that young man has been eating. "Of course his favorite food ISN'T ice cream, Doctor...I don't know what that sticky stuff is on his cheeks."

2 comments:

Eric and Tracey said...

Staying home and offending everyone is the best take I've found. ;-) Then the next year you're willing to go places (on your own schedule) and then they are happy to have you any time you'll show up, because they'd rather have you sometime than not at all (Hopefully) Haha.

Mich said...

That's the thing about family: they can't wait to get rid of you, but then give 'em one little bitty grandkid and suddenly they're all clamoring for you to come back. Sheesh.