Friday, October 3, 2008

Furniture Fun

Yippee! I get to leave "work" early today so I can pick up the rest of the furniture that my Mom and sister-in-law bought on Wednesday...definitely go to the back room at Sofa Mart (Furniture Row). I bought a cool little clicky couch thing that folds down into a bed. Much cooler than a futon...I know, Patty did something cool? Hard to believe. Anywho, I also get to do some case lot shopping at Broulims...also fun. I feel like I'm really accomplishing things when I buy in bulk.
So, now everyone has a reason to come see me at home...the new clicky couch curiosity will overpower you and you will not be satisfied without a firsthand witness to its coolness.

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

I want to come see! Sounds cool! We had a futon. I liked the idea of it, but it was really uncomfortable. It didn't make the move with us.

Christine said...

Please post photos or I'm coming over!!!!

Eric and Tracey said...

You ALWAYS do cool things Patty. I can hardly wait to see it!

Eric and Tracey said...

Did I mention that I love that you have a blog! I can just hear your voice when I read your posts. It's so fun. We need to make a midnight dash somewhere again. Or a trip to Joann's. Something. . .

pattymaymay said...

The clicky couch has even impressed Rex...he loves that I agreed to get rid of 2 couches in our back room. I need to clean house and then we will have a game night back there to take the room and the clicky couch on a test drive!