Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Eli is almost mobile...eek!

So, any second now Eli will be crawling. He sits on his behind and rocks back and forth and then tips over and gets up on his hands and almost gets his feet under him...and somehow he ends up going backwards! Life is a journey not a destination, I guess. Swim lessons were good this morning. I'm glad that Eli does so well, but embarrassed that he is the Teacher's Pet Supreme! Now, if we can just get back to our normal schedule and get Eli sleeping in his crib again. He thinks that when he sleeps with us it gives him permission to treat me as an all-night diner! Ah, the joys of breastfeeding!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Yay! That's so exciting. He is such a cutie!

Eric and Tracey said...

I know the diner feeling well. It too, shall pass. All too soon too. Christian is almost out of the soft baby skin phase. Such a sad thing. I hate that milestone. . .