Friday, October 17, 2008

You tagged me where?

This is my first time attempting to respond to being tagged...here goes

8 TV shows I love to watch:
  1. CSI
  2. Fringe
  3. House
  4. Ugly Betty
  5. The Mentalist
  6. NCIS
  7. Masterpiece Theater
  8. Top Gear (on BBCAmerica)
8 Favorite restaurants
  1. Papa Kelsey's
  2. Tom's Burgers and Gyros
  3. Olive Garden
  4. New Hong Kong
  5. IHOP
  6. Mangy Moose
  7. Ruby River Steak House
  8. SmorgaBob's (I just love the name!)
8 Things that happened yesterday
  1. I ate a bagel at a new-to-me deli
  2. I had a V-8!
  3. I window shopped in Jackson
  4. swim lessons for Eli went swimmingly, as usual
  5. Rex and I didn't go on our date night
  6. laundry!
  7. drove to town twice
  8. helped Eli eat half of a grape
8 Things that I'm looking forward to
  1. bedtime
  2. sleep
  3. nap
  4. rest
  5. retirement
  6. the Millenium
  7. more sleep
  8. living in one house and one town throughout the week
8 Friends I am tagging:
  1. I don't have 8 friends :(


1 comment:

Eric and Tracey said...

I want to see your wish list. Come on. . .