Thursday, December 18, 2008

Wassup?

I just wrote all sorts of funny and exciting stuff and then I hit the wrong button and it's ALL GONE! I'm sure my recap won't be near as exciting. Here goes nothing...
  • I baked the best ham for Thanksgiving. Best this side of the Mississippi. It rocked.
  • I found out that my friend used to work as a secret service agent...gun and all. Never thought that would've been her career before becoming a swim-mommy.
  • I chased Eli with wet wipes as he "crawled and crapped" his naked rear into the kitchen. Fun.
  • I'm still alive and slowly preparing for Christmas. How in the world has it snuck up on me yet again?
  • I'm confused as to how I lost my last post.
  • I saw "Mamma Mia" last night. Now I am a blonde, Swedish singing sensation, at least in my own mind. Where was the song "Fernando" in that movie? It's the best.

2 comments:

Eric and Tracey said...

glad to see you're still alive and well! Too funny about the naked pooper. Hope your Christmas is grand! Come visit again soon!

Heather said...

I am so glad you blog too! Have a great Christmas and see you soon. Oh, at Kenny's party he won$$!