Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My First Time

Can I tell you how excited I was to...put "Santa's Gifts" out for little Eli for his very first Christmas? Talk about finally feeling like a parent. Christmas
Eve is my mom's birthday (#78!) and we had a lovely "light buffet" of steak and lobster. Num Yummy! I just barely got Eli to sleep...Rex has been asleep for hours...and now I can enjoy the satisfaction of being Santa for my own little elf. Can't wait to tell Eli all about the baby Jesus and the manger and have him understand just what a blessing it is to have a loving Heavenly Father who sent us His Son. Santa is fun and all, but the Savior is the reason for the season.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, did Eli get spoiled? Our kids did not go without! Tell everyone hey and give all hugs. Love you!