Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Year...and a bad cough

So, even though a whole Sacrament meeting was dedicated to setting goals recently...I haven't even considered such a preposterous idea. Goals? Planning? I'm lucky if I can get my clothes to match lately, let alone improve myself! Eli has 5 teeth now and one that's just almost breaking through. Rex has bronchitis...fun for him. I'm starting to feel crappy and cough like there's no tomorrow. New Year? Maybe by February I will start something.
Eli starts more "Aquatots" on Monday morning. I think he enjoys swim lessons almost as much as I enjoy taking him. I 'm dreading his 12 month checkup because he hasn't gained the weight that the doctor wants him to pack on. He acts like he might be weaning himself and I don't know how I feel about that. My baby is growing up and I seem to want more "baby" time. I'm such a sap!

4 comments:

Christine said...

Zicam and Elderberry. It will knock that cold right out of you. I haven't had a cold in years because I take them both at the first sign of illness (scratchy cough or sniffles). Good luck. Hope you feel better soon.

Eric and Tracey said...

Get better SOON! Then come play!! We should all make a trip to Joann's or something. :-)

Rhonda said...

Boo for colds and weaning...
Yay for swimming lessons and turning a year!
I'm sure Eli's 12 month checkup will be great. How much does he weigh?

Heather said...

Eli should be 1 soon. I forget the exact day. Sorry you feel like crap!