Thursday, January 15, 2009

You'll never guess!

Of all the people in the world to take a vacation in Hawaii, you'd never in a million years guess that it would be Rex, Eli and myself...but it is!!! We are going to the Big Island to visit Uncle Bob and Tovi in February for a week. I'm so excited I could have kittens! We get to tag along with my mom and dad and were lucky enough to find some great prices on airfare. Now, how do I keep Eli entertained for the entire day of traveling on my lap? Aunt Clara suggested dosing him with a little whiskey...huh?

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

That is awesome! Have a great time!

Eric and Tracey said...

My sister lives on the big island! It's so pretty over there. I'd volunteer her to watch your baby. . . Wahoo for you!! I'm so excited for you guys!

Rhonda said...

So, have you been yet? How was it? We need an update and pics! We miss you!

Eric and Tracey said...

Where are you? . . .