Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Intentional Lodging


So, this is where we stayed after sleeping in the dirt. I thought for sure that we wouldn't have any problems finding a room in Richfield, Utah...but I had no idea that they were having the ATV Jamboree. We were told to try getting a room at an older motel. My first thought was that any guys spending the week in Richfield would be using their money on beer and not a fancy-shmancy hotel. So we drove to the new Fairfield/Marriott and got a room without even asking the price. The manager gave us a smoking deal after hearing about our ridiculous camping the night before in Arizona. Eli really liked the pool and the awesome breakfast buffet. If you go to Richfield...stay at this hotel. It saved my marriage!

4 comments:

Eric and Tracey said...

You're so fun. I love that you are blogging. I can just hear you telling the stories. Love it. That hotel looks way nice. I love the lime green too!

Rhonda said...

That hotel looks awesome! We stayed in Richfield when my grandma passed away, and we also had a hard time finding a hotel! I think it was the girls state basketball tournament. Anyways, I love the lime green, as well! I'll keep that hotel in mind!

Christine said...

I am so happy you are blogging!!! It's an addiction, so watch out - your scrapbooking will be jealous!

Mich said...

I see Eli's still grooving on his sweet giraffe. :-)