Monday, September 29, 2008

weekend woes

The really bummer part of only going to your home on the weekends is that no matter how little or much you do, when you get back to work on Monday morning you have a hangover without ever having partied it up. (Not that I know what a real hangover is like...I can just imagine what it feels like.) I would understand if I had set the world on fire with overly ambitious house cleaning (our Ririe house is a pit of debris!) or had recreated like crazy. No, I mostly hung out, fed Eli, bickered with Rex and watched television...I have a sudden urge to catch up on 5 seasons of NCIS. So, here it is the next to last day of the month and I have no desire to work and a whole month's worth of tickets to put in the computer so I can send out statements tomorrow afternoon. Dang, I'm so not wanting to be awake right now. Eli is taking a nap and I wish I could move him over and crawl in the crib for a bit of shut-eye.

No comments: