Thursday, September 25, 2008

Superstar Aquatot

Today was Eli's second swim lesson of the Fall and can I just tell you how much he rocked! At just barely 8 months old, he is truly a little fish. His teacher, who just happened to be my swim teacher when I was in elementary school, used him as the class example on how to do everything. Then all of the other swim mommies would ooh and ahh over how talented and cute Eli was...my son is definitely more popular than I'll ever be. So...I may not exactly fit in with the yuppy swim mommies and their 3 carat diamond rings, pilates and cocktail partiness, but at least my son is the Michael Phelps of Aquatots!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Yay for Eli! He's an awesome swimmer! I knew he would be when we saw him at Green Canyon. I hope everything is going good for you. We are having a birthday party for Lindsay in Idaho and I'm inviting you! (I'll send you an official invite)